Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Class Addition!!

I am in love.  I am in love with two girls at the same time.  Their current names are Coconut and Snowball (Snowball is the one in front with the white spot on her head). 
Students - If you would like to rename them, put it in a comment on this post.  If I love the names as much as the rats, then I will rename them.  Also this is a test to see how many of you read my blog.  If you suggest names for my rats as a comment to this post by Friday 9/17/10, I'll give you a RATTLE card.
Parents - If your child desires and you approve, you can take my rats for the weekend.  I am thinking about sending home permission forms but I would feel a lot more comfortable about parting with these two if I could speak with you personally (phone, email, face-to-face).